Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had a pretty low key but fun night. T was so excited to go trick-or-treating even though he didn't really know what it was about. I think it was all he dreamed of and more. Instead of saying Trick-or-Treat at each home E just walked right in and started walking towards their kitchen. Everyone thought she was so cute but they didn't have to go fish her out of stranger's homes!
We were only able to make it around our loop- our tiger was a little slow. But we got plenty of candy, we're hopped up on sugar, and asking when we can go again. Anyone want anymore candy- we've got too much here! Now we get to look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!!

Ready to conquer trick-or-treating
It was such a warm night we didn't need the hood, but she makes a cute tiger without it

Buzz Lightyear made his 2nd year appearance. I guess a good superhero is hard to let go of

P.S. If you are a Christmas fan, there is a local radio station playing Christmas music already. I am secretly listening to it when I'm feeling a little festive. If you need the channel let me know, it's kind fun, although you have to listen in moderation


3 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

They were sure cute when I saw them! I'm glad the little munchkins had fun!
Happy Halloween!

♥ kimberly said...

They sure look cute! I wish I could have seen them. Why didn't he want to be Woody? {you don't need to keep your listening a secret. just let it out. I have my tree and all the decorations up}

Jessie said...

Absolutely adorable! Happy Halloween!