WHAT???? You say that looks like TriCity Medical Clinic? It can't be...... ok, ok. You caught me. February has been AWFUL for us! I am not kidding when I say we've been there every week this month!!!! First bronchitis, then a kindergarten checkup, then a new batch of bronchitis, and now sore throat and ear infection. For February being the month of love, I am not feelin' it. So, seriously, we should own stock in this place for all the co-pays we've been making. I must say though, I love our dr.- he's excellent and has made his wealth off of us.
On a serious note, I am so very grateful for Scott's new job. Our insurance is so much better that we can actually afford to go to the dr. I find it so interesting that just as Scott was layed off of his old job I became eligible for benefits at my job. Granted, they were super expensive and hardly beneficial, but we at least had them. While on them we only used them once. Now that Scott has benefits that we can somewhat afford (when not used in mass quantity) we are needing them more and more. Hmmm, just something to think about and be grateful for. So, if you can not find me at home, sleeping, or checking out your blog- you'll find me at TriCity. Come on by and visit us, I'll put some fresh paper on the exam table for you! :)
4 comments:
LOL, you totally had me going there, you are too too funny. Hopefully things will be better in March? Maybe this is what they mean about it coming in like a lion?
RACHAEL! How the heck are you? Do you want to hear some hilarious? I was looking at Hannah profile and I saw Nelson on there and so I clicked on it and found your blog! I didn't have time to leave a message, but about an hour later you left one on mine! RANDOM! I'm so glad I got in touch with you, I was wondering about you! Your kids are adorable by the way! And, can you tell me what happened to Hannah's blog? My link won't work. Anyway, good to talk to you!
Ok, I'm realizing that we really live in a small world... we both know the Jones'... we both go to the same medical clinic (which I LOVE our dr as well)... and how do you know the Hawes'?
Hey Rach, Here I was just reading your blog about how your poor kids have been sick and right then Trace decides to throw up everything all over the bed. Not a baby throw up but a big boy vomit everywhere! so now here we are cleaning up the mess. Know your not alone with the sick kids. :) Hope they get feelin better quick and by the way your home looks beautiful with plenty of parking for visitors, how nice! ;-)
Post a Comment