And went from this.......
to this in a matter of seconds.

We had our first day of kindergarten today! T was up at 5:00 announcing it was the first day of school. Then all morning he alternated between not wanting to go and being ready to leave right now. I think more then anything he was just ready to get it started and overwith. He got to wear his new pants, new shoes, and new "packpack". I can't believe I have one in school now. And yes, I did cry, but not until we dropped him off and I was talking to Scott about it. We are proud of him and love him so much.
At his open house his teacher asked us what he is good at and it was fun to list that he has a wonderful imagination, he's funny, he loves to laugh, he loves reading books together, and is a very curious little boy.
We love you!!!
We've been reading this to get ready!

While lining up with his class he maintained the "Big Man on Campus" atmosphere. Too cool anymore for mom to take pictures.




5 comments:
How fun!
Kindergarten is great!
Blink again and he'll be in high school - then a mission, at least it seems that way. Take if from a mom who knows! Sending your first one off to school is hard, sending your 7th off isn't much easier. Good luck and enjoy your time at home.
Yeah for Trevor! That is quite a milestone to go through as a mom. Good job Rachael.
It's crazy how fast they grow up! Tell Trevor that Kyler has loved playing with him at recess! That's always his highlight!
Ahhhh! I can't believe how grown up your kids look! Still as cute as ever!
Post a Comment