Today I felt an extra body in bed at about 6:00 who proceeded to tell me not to get out of bed yet. ( No problem there!). I was aroused about an hour later by T telling me "Happy Valentines day, I'm bringing breakfast in bed!" He had been planning allllll weekend long to make me breakfast in bed, and he (with Scott doing the cooking) did a great job! It was such a fun surprise.
I love my kids so much, and am so grateful to be their mother. I have known from the time they were little they were very special, very determined spirits. Yes they challenge me, but I guess that means I'm learning and really practicing my patience! I love you two both so very much and you make me very proud.
I recorded his song several times but my computer thinks they are all corrupt so I cant post them- which makes me sad. But it was so cute, and very heartfelt. Thanks T!
Happy Valentines Day- we love you!



3 comments:
Cute! What sweet children you have, Rachael. Sounds like a great Valentine's weekend.
I think Blogger is having problems with video uploads in general; I have a video of H's school play that it refuses to load, too. Hopefully it will be fixed soon?! =)
So cute!!
You have sweet kiddos!
Happy Valentine's Day! It sounds like it was a sweet one for you :)
Post a Comment