Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lacking

In December we got a new computer, and all of my old pictures are on our external hard drive. So, if I'm lacking pictures on my posts for a little while it's just until I get some pictures loaded on to the new computer. Technology and I don't mix well.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Rachael, we stayed at the Desert Inn and Suites. We spent about 110 a night for a family suite. I do think it was off season though. It was the one with 1 1/2 baths? We loved it, it was clean and it has an indoor pool. We would recommend it to anyone!

Hannah Jones said...

WHAT?! How di dI miss these posts?! It didn't pop up on my reader thingy. Dang!! I loved the updates!!! I love your family!! It was fun to read through your memories! Love you!