Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Love to See the Temple

Trevor started Sunbeams this month, and so far is doing great! He hated Nursery, and only started going the last six months. But low and behold, on the first day of Sunbeams he walked out saying, "Mom, thanks so much for letting me go, I love it so much." He did get a CTR ring, but refuses to wear it because, "Only girls wear rings" which I'm not sure where he learned! Every week he brings home a new picture to put on the fridge. His favorite part is singing time, so we got a video of him singing his favorite song, I love to see the temple. Sorry it's a little dark.

1 comment:

♥ kimberly said...

What a cute boy. There's one part of "Cars" when, I think it's Lightning, says "No, no, no" that reminds me of T-Dawg. It's really cute though.