
As most of you have heard, President Hinkley passed away yesterday. I just wanted to share my testimony of what a great man he was. I was actually so happy for him- to get to be with his sweet wife, and to have the burden of the entire world lifted from his shoulders. I have gained such a strong testimony of a living prophet from him. He knew what needed to be done, what his purpose of his life was, and yet he never seemed to let life get him down. I can't imagine the countless souls waiting to thank him on the other side. What a great man, a great example, and a testament to being the best you can be. I look forward to shaking his hand someday.
1 comment:
I totally agree with you. I can't imagine having the responsibility of every living soul on my shoulders. He is the best of example of everything we should try to be.
He will be missed here, but I'm happy for him too!
Post a Comment