Any of you Christmas Vacation fans can appreciate some of this humor, but with Scott's Christmas bonus we're putting in a pool! Don't worry, we'll fly all of you in to help dedicate it. We did a test run this weekend and it felt wonderful! Family has first dibs, and after that we'll start taking party and ward reservations. For the past few summers we've had pools like this and Scott and the kids have so much fun (I think Scott does more then anyone else). Scott is very proud of his tiny tan, the rest of us got quite a bit of sun. Let the summer begin!

Here's a full view of the pool.

Trevor realizing how cold the water is

Emma keeping the sunbathers cool

Emma taking a dip
5 comments:
I can't swim Clark.
p.s. what a LOVELY pedicured toe I see being watered by Emma. I'll bet your feet are so smooth and not cracky
We'll be over soon =) I'll make sure Tim dresses appropriately and not like the cousin.
That looks like so much fun! I miss you guys so much! Are you really coming for the 4th? Yea!!!! When's the dedication? We'll be ready!
HAHA you and that Christmas Vacation... hasn't it gotten you in enough binds?? HAHAHA I love it! Nice pool... I'll be over in about 7 hours... hope you're up early on a saturday! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment