Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family Pictures

Over Labor Day we went to Idaho for a plethora of reasons: celebrate Grandpa Cowley's 90th birthday, update family pictures, and have lots of fun. It was fun to see all of my Cowley cousins, some of which I haven't seen since I got married. I loved seeing my Grandpa Cowley too, he always seems to be traveling when we're up there. Then my sister's friend took our family pictures. She was great to work with and did a great job too. Unfortunately we are missing Scott's youngest two girls in the pictures. If you ever need pictures taken in Idaho I can give you a great reference! Thanks for the fun weekend everyone!

The whole Cowley family
C- I can't believe she's in high school already!

L- 14 and in 9th grade

M- 14 and in 9th grade

T- with his brand new cowboy hat. He did great even after being stung twice in the same cheek by bees while there!

E- Almost 2

The Men

My wonderful parents!


Part of our little family. I guess Emma and I are the only ones who like to say Cheese!

2 comments:

Holly said...

CUTE pictures!! My dad would love a family picture like that with the barn in the background. So fun!

Hannah Jones said...

Now that you say that, the twins have the same look on their face as Scott! I didn't notice that before!! LOL
That was a REALLY fun weekend! Who can forget how hysterical dad was playing Balderdash?!!?! That will forever be in my memory! You've passed the torch Rach, good for you!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!