

I am beating the Thanksgiving rush on this, but this past month has had me a bit reflective. It was a year ago that we were without a job for several months. At the time it seemed like one of
the hardest things we've ever done. Now that time has flown by it was difficult but wow- what a lot of growth happened, and I marvel at how blessed I/we truly are. So, as I've been thinking about all of this over the past few weeks I've decided I need to make a list of just a few things I am truly grateful for.
the hardest things we've ever done. Now that time has flown by it was difficult but wow- what a lot of growth happened, and I marvel at how blessed I/we truly are. So, as I've been thinking about all of this over the past few weeks I've decided I need to make a list of just a few things I am truly grateful for.
My Savior
the eternal plan of happiness
my husband- my best friend and who means the world to memy kids- who from the moment they were born make me want to be a better person
my parents
my sisters
my in-laws- yes, all of them
contact lenses
indoor plumbing
our jobs
our home
our cars
my bed- even though super lumpy
food
email to talk to my family so fast
my ward family
shoeshealth insurance
our family dr.- he's wonderful!
gardens
seasons
electricity
appliances
my ancestors
prophets
Relief Society lessons
Bear Lake-wahoo!
my extended family
personal growth
the church and it's ability to help those in need
disposable diapers
trials
naps
clothes
good neighbors
a safe place to live
my list could go on and on... but in the sake of time that's just a brief summary. So I hope we can all start reflecting on the things that really make us happy and what we are blessed with. What are some of the things you're grateful for?
2 comments:
I'm thankful for the carpool lane! and for you!!
xxooxxooxxoo
I'm glad you're thankful for your in-laws - cuz we are all thankful for you!
Post a Comment