Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Girl!

Happy Birthday Emma!!!
We can't believe our baby girl is already 3! Sometimes it has gone so fast, yet others it seems like forever. I think it may seem that way because she came with such wisdom. Even as a newborn you could see a lot of wisdom in her eyes. We can't imagine life without her. Happy Birthday Emma, we love you!
This is the only way I could see her for the first few hours after she was born. She had some health issues to clear up before I could hold her so Scott went a took a picture of her for me. Those were some long hours! It was so fun having her be a gender surprise! The whole delivery room was anxious to hear what she was. I thought for sure she was a boy. Surprise!!
Almost 6 months old and fat and happy!






















One year old and first Christmas!














Almost 2 and such a busy girl!



















Almost three and full of life!



3 things we love about Emma
- She is so intense and full of life! Everything she does, she does it 110%. Including loving her family and older brother
- Emma is very tenderhearted. She loves taking care of her babies and will be such a good mama
- Emma is a smart cookie! She loves to "read", sing, and is a walking tape recorder. She will be keeping us on our toes when she's older!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday cute Emma!!!

I loved your fall post, looks like you guys have had a fun time.

Hannah Jones said...

Happy Birthday Emma! We love you! (we'll see you later tonight!!!)

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! You picked a great day to come into the world! =D

♥ kimberly said...

Happy birthday EmmaLou! We love you so much!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Emma!