Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just what I needed


Someone sent me this quote the other day, and it was just what I've been needing to hear. Maybe it can help someone else out there who is struggling to understand the why's and when's. I'm here for you, and everything will work out ok. I just have to keep telling myself that too! :)



"The answers to our prayers come in the Lord's due time. Sometimes we may become frustrated that the Lord has delayed answering our prayers. In such times we need to understand that He knows what we do not know. He sees what we do not see. Trust in Him. He knows what is best for His child, and being a perfect God, He will answer our prayers perfectly and in perfect time."


President Deiter F. Uchtdorf

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thank you so much for sharing this, Rachael. Definitely a timely reminder for me!