Kindergarten pumping it up




Each year T's school does a dance festival and each grade perfoms. This year the theme was "decades" and kindergarten was the 90's. How does one dress 90's??? I'm guessing plaid and dr. martens? Anyways, it was really fun to see every grade perform, and the expressions on the kids's faces. They were really into it! Their song was "Pump it up" complete with the sprinkler and robot moves. I think the parents had more fun then the kids!
I can't believe I have a son old enough to be in first grade now, and how fast this past year has gone. T has grown up so much and has accomplished a lot. He's an awesome reader, his handwriting is improving, and he always tries his hardest. This past year has been a learning adventure for our whole family. Congratulations on a great year T- you made it to all day school!!!
I can't believe I have a son old enough to be in first grade now, and how fast this past year has gone. T has grown up so much and has accomplished a lot. He's an awesome reader, his handwriting is improving, and he always tries his hardest. This past year has been a learning adventure for our whole family. Congratulations on a great year T- you made it to all day school!!!
1 comment:
He was a great dancer! That wasa fun show!
Post a Comment