Two Names You Go By: Sweetie, mommy
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Black pants, red shirt
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: Best friend, feeling loved
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: sleep, play with my family
Two things you did last night: got the night off, did dishes
Two people you Last Talked To: the police officer (see previous blog), and Scott
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: staying home with my kids, work
Two Longest Car Rides: Going camping down by the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas
Two Favorite Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve
Two Favorite Drinks: Milk, Water, Dr. Pepper
Two Things About Me you may not have known: I have a flat right foot, I have a phobia of matches
Two jobs I have had in my life: A day-time mom (my favorite), office manager
Two Movies I would watch over and over: Hitch, Return to Me
Two of my favorite foods: only two???
Two places I'd rather be right now: warm Bear Lake, an all expense paid vacation
Tag: whoever hasn't done one of these yet
No comments:
Post a Comment