Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Dude and His Horse

If any of you need some "man" work done around your ranch Trevor and Mistifer would be happy to help. Wait a minute, what's that name? That's right, after a lot of careful consideration Trevor has named his horse Mistifer. For those of you not around to hear it, it sounds like Misti and fer: Misti-fer. Like Christopher, only with Misti. I know the Misti part came from his grandpa's horse, but the fer part maybe is a little "love" name between the two. I know how deep the love runs between a man and his horse.

On a side note, this horse comes equipped with a sword- not your traditional pistol, rifle, or other random firearm usually associated with cowboys and horses. But, then again, the cowboy part depends on the day. Somedays she's simple transportation around the house or neighborhood. Mistifer is also a little skittish around adults, she seems to only like children to ride her. Understandable as she is a small little philly, and I wouldn't want to get bucked by her. Well, if you know anyone who has land or hay for sale let us know, she'll be a beast to keep in the back yard.
Notice how the eyes start to droop a little after a long day of ridin'
Time to put this cowboy down for a nap- make sure Mistifer doens't nibble at you there



1 comment:

Hannah Jones said...

That's cute! And I can just HEAR his lisp in that first picture!!!