I am trying to decide if I want to go more grown up and do dark purple and chocolate brown, or pastels and make it a little younger with a garden type theme. Please send your opinions/comments/ etc. since I can't decide! Thanks in advance
Oops, we won't discuss what happened here, but no worries- I didn't like the carpet anyways!



2 comments:
Do you not like the purple? i think it looks good. Maybe you could figure out a way to do the brown and the green you've been mentioning with the same purple you have now. we can talk about it this weekend (I'm so excited!!)
I love the color!!! I actually put a picket fence in Lexie's room so I love the idea of a garden. I have some flower stamps you could use on the wall if you are interested. I Missed you at playgroup this week.
Post a Comment