P.S. Push pause on the music below so you can hear the video above uninterrupted!
Have you ever found yourself a little frustrated with the ways things are going? Due to certain things going on in our little family, I have found myself really frustrated and feeling sorry for myself/ ourselves. Why do we have to have trials/ difficulties/ hardships? I know the answer, I'm just looking for the easy way out.
This will seem more like a testimony then blog, but maybe someone else can use a little encouragement today. I heard this song on the Charlotte's Web (which I greatly love) movie which came out just a year or so ago. I had forgotten about it until recently, and now I love it! I read the lyrics, and it's been in my head ever since. It will sound strange, but through reading the lyrics I felt a huge amount of love. I will include the lyrics below, but as I was listening to it I really had to stop my selfish feelings right then. I truly am living a miracle- I have a best friend in my husband, my children are happy and healthy, I have the gospel, and no matter what my house/ car may look like, I at least have something. I am so grateful for what I have, and those of you that share it with me. Although our recurring trial may be frustrating, there are much worse things I could be faced with. I really appreciate the artist and song, a nice change from other topics of music lately. Anyway, I hope you all can appreciate the miracle you all have, as I have learned this week. It has really made me appreciate what and who I have. I love you all!
"Ordinary Miracle" Sarah McLachlan
It's not that unusual, When everything is beautiful, It's just another Ordinary miracle today
The sky knows when it's time to snow Don't need to teach a seed to grow It's just another Ordinary miracle today
Life is like a gift, they say Wrapped up for you everyday Open up, and find a wayT o give some of your own
Isn't it remarkable? Like everytime a raindrop falls It's just another Ordinary miracle today
The birds in winter have their fling And always make it home by spring It's just another Ordinary miracle today
When you wake up everyday Please don't throw your dreams away Hold them close to your heart' Cause we are all a part Of the ordinary miracle Ordinary miracle Do you want to see a miracle
It seems so exceptional That things work out after all It's just anotherOrdinary miracle today
The sun comes out and shines so bright And disappears again at nightI t's just anotherOrdinary miracle today It's just anotherOrdinary miracle today
2 comments:
Thanks for that post. It's a good message. You're always so in tune with the Spirit.
Exceptional things happen when we put our trust in God! I love this song! Thanks for posting it and for your testimony!
Love you!
Post a Comment