Mom: Trevor, it's time to get dressed Trevor: No
Mom: Trevor, it's time to eat breakfast Trevor: No
M: Trevor, it's time to go to the store (which he'd been begging for all day) T: No
M: Insert any sort of question you can think of here, and the answer will be NO
Now, these are not simple "No thank you mother, I'd rather not," No- I mean Nay (I'm sick of the word no and I just used it) these are the NO'S heard round the world. Sometimes he can be so sweet, funny, and kind, but other times I wonder where his attitude comes from. I love him to death, I just want some peace in my home!
Any suggestions on how to communicate/ function with a grouchy 3 year old?
2 comments:
Sorry Rachael - I still haven't figured out my 6 year old!
I love you Rachael!
Scott
Post a Comment