Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Random Life

We don't really have anything exciting or new going on in our lives, but I thought I'd post some random pictures for grandma's. I've loved being able to stay home with our kids, and am loving their unique little personalities.

Emma's become a bit of a stripper lately, and she's FAST! Let's hope she grows out of it!
For some reason both kids love to hide in our broom closet. Somedays I wish I could go hide in
there for a while.


Waiting for daddy



This is with their great-grandpa Cowley. I love this picture, they don't get to see him very often so this picture means a lot to me.

Emma wearing the new Easter dress my mom made for her. Growing up my mom always made amazing dresses for us, and she's started doing it again for Emma. I love them!


1 comment:

Hannah Jones said...

Trevor's overalls allow easy-access to the nether-regions if ya know what I'm talkin' about. Don't think I didn't see that hand down his pants.
And all your other pictures are real cute too! I love your kids!