Sunday, May 4, 2008

Emma's been tagged

My counsin Hayden "tagged" me, so here are a few random tidbits about me.


1. I love spending time with my family, and snuggling. Lately I love snuggling in this pillow with my blankie on top and watching movies. I know how to 'chill.

2. I LOVE to be outside!! My favorite thing to do is blow bubbles, and like saying "bubbles" all day long. I really wish I could be like Trevor- I like to think that if he can do something so can I. I kind of took over his "hog"
3. See this- it's supposed to keep little fingers out of cupboards. But they didn't have me in mind when inventing them. One nice thing about being so petite is I can reach my skinny arms into any cupboard and pull out anything you're trying to hide. AND, I am especially good at finding lotions/creams/ etc. A great example: I somehow spotted a tub of Vick's vaporub on Trevor's dresser. I climbed onto his bed, onto his dresser, and grabbed the said treasure. I then gave Trevor's bed a thorough rub down. It smelled great! And good news, I used up the whole tub!


4. I am an amazing eater! I eat more then my big brother, and I enjoy it all over! I've actually had to revert back to bibs, mom got a little tired of 5 outfits a day.



5. I love to read, and I love my "papa's".

That's life with me lately, I tag Zach, Trevor, and Sterling!

No comments: