A few of you loyal reader have asked how Emma's room turned out. It's still not completely finished, but it's looking better! I really owe it all to my mom and sister who helped with the final touches.
We re-painted some dollar store picture frames, then etched each letter of her name in the glass. This is my favorite part of the room.

Mom, here's how the crystal knobs turned out- they look great!

The wall next to her closet

I still have a few blank spots- if you have any suggestions let me know!
3 comments:
It looks cute! sorry i didn't get to see it when we were down. I'll think of some ideas for the blank spots though
Emma's room is so cute! You did an amazing job with the picture frames and etching, I wish I was creative! I can't think of anything for the blank spot since I'm not creative but if I come across anything I'll let you know!
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! for the blank wall you need a cute little quote in vinyl lettering!!!!!!!!!!! And I think you have a pretty good hook up for that too! How fun!
Post a Comment