Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Finally Here!!!

Our baby boy is finally 4! Trevor has been so patient while 7 others in our family had their birthdays, each time asking how much longer until his big day. Finally, August 5th is here!! I can't believe it has been 4 years already! Trevor is so much fun to have in our family. He is very much a handful, but also a very sweet boy.
August 5th was such a big day for Scott and I both. We got to the hospital around 5:00 a.m. We waited in a triage type room while they got me ready for the c-section (breech and other things). Finally they took me back to the freezing cold operating room and started the procedure. I could feel them moving my body, but otherwise couldn't feel or see a thing. Finally our dr. got to Trevor and pulled out our healthy baby Trevor. It was a time I will never forget. I loved him the minute I heard him. I've been looking at his baby pictures and just reloving every minute of the day he was born and the time we've had him here.
It has been such a lesson of love for me- how much he loves unconditionally, and how much a mother can love her little one. Trevor, we love you so much and are so glad you are in our family. Have a great day and enjoy your Lightning McQueen cake!!!

3 years old
2 years old

A couple of hours old

2 years old and now a big brother


Ahh, so sweet. This was just about the time I got to hold him for the first time

1 month old and blessing day


3 comments:

Teri's Life said...

Isn't he just so cute? I can't believe he is 4 already - he is such a bright little boy! He must be like his aunt teri =)

♥ kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Trevor!! He looked like a perfect baby doll when he was born. He's such a fun boy and I love having him in our family. Have a great day!!! Love you!

Hannah Jones said...

Happy Birthday T!! We love you so much!
We're so glad you're here and lovin' life!
See ya later, alligator!