The items of discussion. P.S. Why are chunky thighs only cute until you're about 4????
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Sigh...and so it begins
If anyone wants to debate the whole nature vs. nuture debate in male and females, I have two very good candidates. Example: When Heather was little she got a pair of pink sparkly play high heels that are still lingering around. When Trevor found said shoes, they were simply a pair of silly "slippers". He may have worn them once and had his fill. Emma finds these digs and somehow, in the deep dark crevices of her tiny brain knows that she is immediately go to the kitchen and click-clack around the island multiple times, proud as can be. How in the world does she know that, and that they make noise like that? I have never consiouscly (sp?) taught her to be super feminine, it's just wired in there. I am just crossing my fingers this is not a sign of high maintainance things to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment