Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fire Station Field Trip

Last week Trevor's preschool class went on their first field trip- to the firestation! I think I might have been more excited for him to go then he was. They had a fun time watching a video, playing in the truck, and learning about safety. I was glad they taught some great things, including not to be scared when they might see a fireman in all his gear trying to help them. We're excited for more field trips! (P.S. He was the star of the week so that's why he has a huge hat with his name on it)

Sitting where all the firefighters sit

All their cool gear ready to go

Ready for action
Trying to keep all of them together was like a pile of ants!

3 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

That looks like fun!
And Zach is very jealous that McKenna is in Trevor's class. He keeps staring at her picture!!!

Jessie said...

Such a fun field trip. Yeah for preschool!

Firefighting5 said...

Wow Trevor! Look how grown up you are! We really miss you at our house! I am so glad that you like school! Branden says to tell you if you ever want to go to his fire station and see the trucks just for something fun to do just tell mom to call, he would love to take you and Emilie up! I am so glad you had fun! Love, stacy