Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thumbody Loves Me


I got an award from my sister Kim. It's the "I Love Your Blog" award! Thanks for reading Kim!
Here are the rules that come with the award. I must answer the following questions and then pass it on to others with blogs that I love to read. They must then answer the questions and pass it on.
Here we go!
1. Where is your cell phone? Where ever I'm not
2. Where is your significant other? At home with us
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Understanding
5. Your father? Determined
6. Your favorite thing? Family and laughing
7. Your dream last night? I don't dream much anymore!
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? TV room
10. Your hobby? Blogging, sleeping
11. Your fear? Losing someone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home full time
13. Where were you last night? Home!
14. What you're not? Rich
15. One of your wish-list items? Any type of new clothes
16. Where you grew up? Idaho Falls
17. The last thing you did? Got E a drink of milk
18. What are you wearing? Capri's
19. Your TV? On- BYU classic sports
20. Your pet? Nonexistent
21. Your computer? too big
22. Your mood? Bored
23. Missing someone? Not today
24. Your car? Luxurious Saturn SL2
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? For groceries- Maceys, for fun- Target
27. Your summer? Way too Fast
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday

Now I'm passing it on to:
Teri
Jenn from work
Anyone else who wants to!

No comments: