What do you get when you cross an almost 2 year old, a stool, and a warm pan of brownies???? Emma and half a pan left of brownies. She is the most mischevious little girl I've ever known. I promise, there is NO safe place in our house. She will climb, wiggle,
anything, to get what she wants. She's an expert at pushing stools around then climbing on counters, tables, you name it. So, when I was making browies to deliver to someone of course she finds the pan and makes herself to home. I was too slow to get a shot of her cheeks full of brownie, but you get the idea. Sooooo, on to make rice krispie treats instead. I may have to hide those where even I can't reach!
She knows how to get herself out of trouble. When I was trying to be upset she
was saying "CHEESE" trying to get me to take a picture. It's hard to be upset at that

Don't worry mom, they tasted great

4 comments:
Isn't it hard to stay upset when they're so irresistable?! She is sooo cute! I love her to death!
I want to squish those cheeks! I love her!
Emma's a silly little girl! :)
THOSE WERE MY BROWNIES!!!!
Post a Comment