First, start your holiday off with a little of this. All this in about 2 hours- I love it! We've been out shoveling 4 times already today!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Time Freeze
If I were ever granted some wishes, I think I would like to freeze or slow down time between pre-Christmas Sunday and about 10:00 a.m. on Christmas day. Those are my absolute favorite days and times of the entire year. There's kind of a magic during those hours. I know Scott and I can NOT wait until Christmas morning!!! So, here's an update of what we've been doing so far during my favorite time of year. If you see me crying on Christmas day it's for mixed reasons- so happy because we've been so very blessed this Christmas, and sad because the magic is over. Everyone goes back to their normal routines. Merry Christmas, we hope you have a magical Christmas Eve and a wonderful Christmas Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
What cute kids! Of course, I've said this many times and I'll say it again - its because they are like their Aunt Teri!
This is my favorite time of the holidays, too! And we're loving our unexpected Seattle snow as well. Your kids are adorable!
The kids look adorable! What a beautiful dress. We are so glad you have been so blessed this holiday season. You deserve everything great that comes your way. We love you guys bunches! Brett
Post a Comment