Back in 2006 I took a picture on Christmas Eve of T and newborn E. It has now become a tradition to take their picture together every Christmas Eve. Each year I print up a copy and put it with my newly arriving Christmas cards for two reasons- to see how fast they really are growing, and to remind myself how much fun these two have made Christmas. The Christmas excitement has even spread to a certain male head-of-household- he's anxious to put the tree up even before me lately. Anyways, it is sooo mind boggling to me how fast time is going fast. Some days I really can't believe I'm a mom and these are my big kids! I had these in order at one point but blogger started deleting pics all of a sudden so pretend they are in order!
2008

2006- the very first year
2007- a huge change!
2009- and now we're turning into cheeseballs!
2 comments:
those little ragamuffins sure make me smile!! ;)
LOVE the pictures!
whoa. he looks so tan and old in the most recent one. What's up with that? They do grow up so fast don't they? Sure makes life fun though!
Post a Comment