So planning a birthday party is a little more work then I anticipated. Or the fact that I'm trying to fit it in between 2 other reunions, packing for 7- 9 people, plan reunion food for 35 people, and a partridge in a pear tree. I'm excited though, and hope Trevor has fun.
Anyways, I had such great success in recruiting boxes through my blog I now have the next clue to my party planning scavenger hunt. Does anyone know where they are selling hula hoops (at a fairly cheap price) or do you have one I could borrow? I guess July is "off season" for hula hoops at most cheap stores around here. Do they figure our rainy June was hula hoop season? Did you know hula hoops had a season besides summer?
So, if you can answer this weeks question call or email me and I'll love you- as well as a bunch of partying pirates!
Thanks again!
1 comment:
They had them at the dollar store last time we were there, but that was over a month ago!
Post a Comment