We have an upcoming birthday party at our house, and I am looking for anyone with some box connections/ knowledge. I am looking for a store in the Lehi/ American Fork area who still gets rid of their fridge boxes. I know a few places no longer ship in boxes or just recycles them and does not the the public use them. If you know of a place who would let me have a fridge box please let me know- we're building a pirate ship in our back yard! Lots of blogs and pictures to come of upcoming reunions and birthday parties!! Call me or leave a comment here!
Muchas gracias!
4 comments:
ooohohoho. Sounds like fun!
I have a freezer box and 2 lazy boy boxes in my garage and you're welcome to them. The freezer box is sort of banged up but could probably do for what you're thinking! Let me know if you want them!
I forgot to mention it was a standup freezer so that should be the same as a fridge box right?
Sounds like fun. Looking forward to seeing pics of that pirate ship! =)
Post a Comment