Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And....... we're back!!!

Hello..... is anyone still reading this? I apologize for not posting for a really long time, but we've had a few major events going on in our family. The phrase "we're back" fits in many different aspects, but most importantly we're back in our home!!! Through some amazing updates and miracles we got our home back and are anxious to move on with life!

We're back from reunions, we're heading back to school (me and T), and we're growing up quickly. We've had a very busy summer filled with baseball, reunions, Tim McGraw, and much more. I am hoping to update all of this very soon to keep all of us caught up. Hope you come back soon, I really had good intentions but just had more important things to catch up.....like laundry.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Congratulations! That has got to feel so good.

Jessie said...

I'm so glad you're back in your house. I hope that you get that all worked out. Good luck to you and T heading back to school.

Megan said...

Welcome back! =)