This picture doesn't do justice to the amazing fireworks show. The whole show is donated by a company.


Thousands and thousands come to watch the show. It is so fun to people watch and see the masses of humanity come to celebrate our country.
You can't even see how many many people are there
Getting cozy for the show
The day started with our traditional new Fourth t-shirts. It's been amazing to look back and see how much we've grown each year.


Nothing, and I mean nothing beats a Reed's dairy ice cream cone. Especially huckleberry!!!
Went and played with the horses. E is fearless and wanted to ride every one of them
Look ma, no saddle!
The next night we had our own Driveway of Fire. Scott taught T the manly job of lighting fireworks.
My driveway growing up has so many memories of fourth of July's, new year's eve's, etc. It was so weird to be sitting there remembering funny events and yet watching my kids create new memories there. Sisters- do soccer shorts and water buckets bring back funmy memories for you?
We had such a wonderful and fun weekend. But each time a flag passed by or we saw someone from the armed service I was a little emotional and so grateful for the country I have. It may not be perfect, but it is such a blessed place to live. I am so lucky to be born when I was. Thanks to all service men and women and their families for all they have done and do for us, and for the sacrifices they make. We'll miss going to I.F. for the next few years when it lands on the week day!
2 comments:
I missed being there SO MUCH! You look like such a small little group watching the fireworks. But Miss Emma sure looks more grown up already.
What a fun Fourth of July!
Post a Comment